Puppy Buying Process
Danfords Goldens Puppy
- All Danfords Goldens puppies are sold on AKC Limited Registration spay/neuter contracts. Breeding rights are by contract only. Please contact us for more details.
- All Danfords Goldens Puppies include a MicroChip to ensure the proper identification and safety of each of our puppies before they go home.
- Every Danfords Goldens English Cream puppy is provided lots of love, stimulation, along with group and individual play-time.
Pups with Limited AKC registration (no breeding rights) are $2250
Buying Your Puppy:
- If you are interested in a puppy, please fill out the Puppy Application form.
- This helps us know more about you and what you are looking for in a puppy.
- Once approved and you decide you would like to move forward with getting a Danfords Goldens puppy, a $500 non-refundable deposit is due, per the terms of our application form.
- We will also email “Bringing Your Puppy Home” information in pdf format to help you prepare for the arrival of your new puppy.
- Payment in full is due at 7 weeks or on pick day after you choose your puppy.
Time to Pick Your Puppy:
We take picturess of your English Cream Golden while growing up to help you decide on the look you like. These pictures are uploaded to our facebook page as well as our website throughout the process. We provide detailed information about the puppies personalities at 7 weeks. You choose your puppy at approximately 7 weeks old. We are always available by phone or email to answer any detailed questions you have to help match the right puppy for you and your family.
We start calling the 1st pick families at approximately 7 weeks old and go in order of the deposits received. It is important that you be available that day or make prior arrangements as to your 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice, so we can choose for you, if necessary. (Please note: We are continually looking to improve the English Golden breed and as the breeder, reserve the right to first pick of all litters.)
While you pick you puppy at 7 weeks, remember — Puppies don’t go to their new homes until between 7.5 to 8 weeks of age.
Shipping Your Puppy:
We plan on shipping puppies after they turn 8 weeks old. We will coordinate with your family needs to get your puppy safely to you. The cost for shipping is approximately $375 anywhere in the continental US (too be determined at time of shipping). We ship our puppies from Atlanta International Airport (ATL). We ask that families be flexible and willing to work with us to get their puppy to them.
The crate we ship the puppy in is yours to keep. We also provide a crate liner and toy in order to provide cozy comfort for your puppy while traveling.
AKC registration paper, original shot records, etc will be included when you receive your puppy.
Picking Up Your Puppy:
We will schedule a time to pick up your puppy, we know you are excited to pick up your new puppy and want to give you our undivided attention to share information about your puppy with you.
AKC registration paper, original shot records, etc will be provided at the time of pick-up.
If you have additional questions – Please visit our Contact us page